Business Support & Development
Heart of the City is involved in a range of activities to support, market and promote the central city and the businesses within it. We also work closely with agencies like Auckland Council to develop specific strategies or policies that seek to improve the city environment, and contribute to business development in the city centre.
- Are a point of contact for business enquiries to assist doing business in the city
- Provide opportunities for businesses to promote themselves through our Heart of Auckland City marketing campaigns
- Provide opportunities for businesses to get involved with a range of events (i.e. Fashion in the City, Restaurant Month)
- Have support safety & prevention programmess such as CityWatch, StoreWatch & BarWatch
- Regularly communicate to businesses on what is going on in the city, and important information that will affect business on a day-to-day basis
- Collect and monitor key data about the city centre including 24/7 pedestrian counts and spending results.