We're looking for a new CEO
• Test your leadership, advocacy, marketing, political savvy and communication skills
• Make a visionary impact on the future business development in Auckland’s CBD
• Ensure Auckland’s CBD continues as a vibrant and prosperous area
Heart of the City has achieved phenomenal success in developing a city centre that Aucklanders are proud of; that is a thriving place to do business and is an accessible, vibrant, great place to be. From creating and supporting events that promote Auckland City as a destination to influencing decisions that ensure Auckland as a world-class destination to live, work and visit, you will be part of a talented team and work with a supportive Board who are keen to see a continuation of the organisation's growth and impressive impact.
To be successful with this exciting appointment you will be a key influencer who tenaciously challenges and advocates for members, with a clear awareness of the business drivers that create economic success. Executing on your passion for Auckland, this role will test your stakeholder management, marketing, political savvy and communication skills along with your ability to inspire and motivate others to deliver a vision.
To be successful with this opportunity, your achievements will demonstrate the following:
• A reputation as a key influencer with significant achievements in championing a cause;
• Ability to partner and create strategic alliances;
• Previous advocacy experience or experience in political environments;
• Proven ability leveraging a variety of stakeholders in a complex environment;
• An understanding of membership organisations; and
• A track record in moving a vision into action.
In addition to the experience outlined in the career trajectory, the ideal candidate will bring:
• A desire to make a difference and a passion for Auckland CBD;
• Credibility in reputation; and
• Resilience, determination and energy.
For further detail, or to express an interest in this opportunity,
please contact Jaime Henry (Jaime.Henry@kerridgepartners.com)
at our advisors, Kerridge and Partners, in confidence by 01 February.